Looking to explore what careers? This free interactive CTE website allows students to explore all kinds of careers, college preferences, interest profiles, and more... Take some time to get ideas for your future.
Students can use the following activities to learn more about themselves.
- Make Money Choices - How much money will you need to support your lifestyle, and which occupations will enable you to lead the life you want? Developing a budget can help you explore these options.
- Interest Profiler - Discover what your interests are, and how they relate to the world of work. The Interest Profiler helps you decide what kinds of occupations and jobs you might want to explore based on your interests.
- My College Preferences - Do you want to spend time in the city or the country? Do you have a preference for different parts of the country? Let the system know so it can help you find your most compatible schools.
- Quick Assessment - Explore jobs that best match your personality. Are you realistic, investigative, artistic, social, enterprising, or conventional? Find out with this quick assessment
- Work Importance Profiler - What's important to you in a job? Discover how much you value achievement, independence, recognition, relationships, support, and working conditions in a job. Get a list of jobs that reflect your values.
- Skills Profiler - What skills have you acquired through your jobs and other activities? The Skills Profiler can help you explore occupations that require your skillset.
- Job Application Tools - When you are ready to apply for a job there are a few documents you'll want to prepare. Use this tool to help create them.